Tag Welding & Fabrication Services.
Mark Oakes, owner of Tag Welding, was born and raised in the Okanagan. His background is in millwright and fabricating, welding, steel erection, structural engineering and designing services. Mark has been involved in many structural projects including a BC Hydro Generating Plant, Ministry of Highways projects, Interior Health – creating hand and guard rails for their extended care unit, Rapid Span bridge erecting for use on forestry roads, and has built catwalk stairs for several industrial sites.
Mark has had contracts with the City of Salmon Arm and has worked extensively with Adams Lake Sawmill and Canoe Forest Products, plus a good variety of commercial and residential contractors.
With Mark’s extensive experience in millwright and fabrication services, you can be confident that your structural projects are in professional hands.
- Cat walks
- Certified to work on crane repairs
- Certified trailer manufacturer, 2,000 lbs to 20,000 lbs GVW
- Crane stairs
- Equipment repairs/modifications, cat blade repair
- Fabrication and welding and repairs for steel structures, logging equipment, mining equipment
- Forestry road bridges
- Guard rails
- Hand rails
- Highway bridges
- Loading docks
- Manufacture buildings and erect them, weld-off crew
- Metal awnings
- Sidewalk cover plates
- Stainless steel outdoor kitchens
- Steel structures
- Structural work
View our GALLERY page of recent Tag Welding projects.